A five-member commission is being set up to settle labor disputes.
It must be composed of two representatives of management, two representatives of labor, and one independent specialist in labor relations.
The management representatives must be chosen from among M, N, and O.
The labor representatives must be chosen from among P, R, and S.
Either J or K must be chosen as the independent specialist.
P cannot serve together with S.
O cannot serve together with P.
N cannot serve unless K serves at the same time.
1. Which of the following is a list of people who can serve together on the commission?
(A) J, M, N, R, S
(B) J, N, O, R, S
(C) K, M, N, P, R
(D) K, M, N, P, S
(E) K, N, O, P, R
2. Which of the following persons must be chosen to serve on the commission?
3. If P and R are chosen to be the labor representatives, which of the following statements must be true?
Ⅰ K is chosen to serve on the commission.
Ⅱ Both M and N are chosen to represent management.
Ⅲ J is chosen to serve on the commission.
(A) Ⅰ only
(B) Ⅱ only
(C) Ⅲ only
(D) Ⅰand Ⅱ only
(E) Ⅱ and Ⅲ only
4. Which of the following is a list of four persons who can be chosen to serve together on the commission if J has been chosen?
(A) M, N, P, R
(B) M, N, R, S
(C) M, O, P, R.
(D) M, O, R, S
(E) N, O, R, S
5. If N, R, and S have been chosen as three members of the commission, which of the following statements about the remaining two members of the commission is accurate?
(A) M and O are the only pair who can be chosen to complete the group.
(B) K and O are the only pair who can be chosen to complete the group.
(C) K and M are the only pair who can be chosen to complete the group.
(D) Both the pair M and O and the pair k and O are possible choices for completing the group.
(E) Both the pair K and M and the pair K and O are possible choices for completing the group.
6. If J must be chose to serve on the commission, which of the following persons CANNOT be chosen to serve on the commission?
7. If the laws of biology are ultimately based on the laws of physics and chemistry, then the laws of biology hold for living organisms wherever they may be found in the galaxy and the universe.
The conclusion above logically depends on which of the following assumptions?
(A) The science of biology is not as precise as the sciences of physics and chemistry.
(B) The sciences of biology, physics, and chemistry are ultimately a single science.
(C) The laws of physics and chemistry explain a narrower range of phenomena than do the laws of biology.
(D) The laws of physics and chemistry hold throughout the universe.
(E) A scientific law is necessarily universal.
8. Hittite tablets corroborate many of the descriptions of ancient life that appear in the Iliad and even list Greek cities that reportedly sent ships to Troy. What this means is that the Iliad is not creative literature, as is commonly believed, and hence not a matter for literary discussion. It is history and should be examined by historical science.
The author of the passage above makes which of the following assumptions?
Ⅰ. A work cannot be classified as creative literature if that work records historical fact.
Ⅱ. The Hittite tablets record actual events rather than legends.
Ⅲ. Cities and events mentioned in the Iliad but not in the tablets are fictitious.
(A) Ⅰ only
(B) Ⅱ only
(C) Ⅲ only
(D) Ⅰand Ⅱ only
(E) Ⅱand Ⅲ only
9. It has been argued that the consumer has benefited from agricultural technology in the United States. Consumers are spending, on the average, a decreasing proportion of their income on food. But the demand for food, especially in prosperous countries, is virtually insensitive to income, so that as real incomes rise, the amount spent of food becomes a smaller proportion of expenditure. Therefore, in order to judge whether consumers have really benefited from agricultural technology, it is necessary to know whether ____________.
Which of the following is the most logical completion of the passage above?
(A) incomes will continue to rise
(B) the proportion of income spent on food has declined more sharply than rises in real income warrant
(C) technological costs constitute a substantial portion of the cost of food production
(D) the quantity of food produced by American farmers has increased
(E) consumers will increase the proportion of their income spent on foot as food prices rise
- 栏目地图|·留学误区 ·学校档案 ·选校指导 ·各方观点 ·其他 ·留学面试 ·留学费用 ·公派留学 ·家长知道 ·文书写作 ·入境报到 ·留学技巧 ·留学花销 |·院校专访 ·材料递交 ·材料准备 ·留学贷款 ·奖学金 ·申请宝典 |·行李准备 ·机票航线 ·出境入境 ·公证体检 ·出国保险 ·护照办理 ·留学政策 ·行前须知 |·其他地区移民 ·移民英国 ·技术移民 ·移民新加坡 ·评估表 ·移民美国 ·移民加拿大 ·移民澳洲 ·移民交流 ·家庭团聚移民 ·移民快讯 ·投资移民 ·移民生活 ·移民政策 |·联考 ·MBA新闻 ·商学院 ·EMBA ·商学院招生简章 ·ESSAY申请 ·MBA面试 ·MBA申请 |·雅思视频 ·雅思介绍 ·G类经验 ·A类经验 ·雅思误区 ·雅思真题 ·雅思词汇 ·雅思口语 ·雅思写作 ·雅思阅读 ·雅思听力 ·雅思心得 ·雅思备考 ·雅思动态 ·雅思考点 ·雅思预测 ·雅思机经 |·SAT化学 ·SAT生物 ·SAT物理 ·SAT经验 ·SAT写作 ·SAT数学 ·SAT阅读 ·SAT备考 ·SAT介绍 ·SAT快讯 |·GRE模拟试题 ·GRE真题 ·GRE写作 ·GRE名师 ·GRE数学 ·GRE快讯 ·报考指南 ·GRE阅读 ·GRE词汇 ·经验交流 ·GRE备考 ·GRE介绍 |·托福机经 ·托福名师指导 ·托福经验 ·托福词汇 ·托福口语 ·托福写作部分 ·托福阅读部分 ·托福听力 ·托福备考 ·托福介绍 ·托福动态 |·GMAT名师 ·经验交流 ·GMAT机经 ·考试试题 ·GMAT备考 ·GMAT逻辑 ·GMAT写作 ·GMAT数学 ·阅读部分 ·GMAT词汇 ·GMAT快讯 ·GMAT介绍 ·报考指南 |·美国本科留学 ·资料下载 ·常见问题 ·考场信息 ·学习技巧 ·学习经验 ·名师指导 ·官方信息 ·考试常识 |·APIEL ·LSAT ·TSE ·爱尔兰留学预科 ·荷兰留学预科 ·加拿大留学预科 ·澳洲留学预科 ·英国留学预科 ·美国留学预科 |·新加坡招生信息 ·韩国招生信息 ·日本招生信息 ·俄罗斯招生 ·爱尔兰招生信息 ·意大利招生信息 ·法国招生信息 ·澳大利亚招生信息 ·英国招生信息 ·加拿大招生项目 ·美国招生信息 ·另类排名 ·世界大学排名 ·MBA排名 ·日本大学排名 ·韩国大学排名 ·香港大学排名 ·法国大学排名 ·德国大学排名 ·澳洲大学排名 ·英国大学排名 ·加拿大大学排名 ·美国大学排名 ·亚洲大学排名 ·欧洲大学排名 |·经济投资 ·心灵情感 ·日常生活 ·海外简报 ·华人街 ·工作学习 ·衣食住行 ·安全常识 ·异国风情 |·职场故事 ·新加坡就业 ·香港就业 ·澳洲就业 ·加拿大就业 ·英国就业 ·美国就业 ·薪酬待遇 ·话说海归 ·职场动态 ·职业规划 ·职场点津 |·留学海外 ·留学快讯 ·教育体制 ·留学故事 ·留学预警 |·另类排名 ·世界大学排名 ·MBA排名 ·日本大学排名 ·韩国大学排名 ·香港大学排名 ·法国大学排名 ·德国大学排名 ·澳洲大学排名 ·英国大学排名 ·加拿大大学排名 ·美国大学排名 ·亚洲大学排名 ·欧洲大学排名 |·移民签证 ·学生签证 ·旅游签证 ·商务签证 ·签证经历 ·签证模板 ·新加坡签证须知 ·澳洲签证须知 ·加拿大签证须知 ·英国签证须知 ·美国签证须知 ·签证快讯